Would you consider this potty trained or not?

My 4 year old son refuses to wear underwear and will only wear pullups. However, he only urinates in the toilet....at home and in public. The problem I have is he will only poop in his pullup, BUT, only at home. He does attend child care 3 days a week and will not poop there either but as soon as we arrive home he poops. I was looking to start him in preschool this year and the one I really like the child must be potty trained. So, my question is would you consider this potty trained?

stephensmom26

Asked by stephensmom26 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If he is still pooping in a pull-up, I would not consider it potty trained. If possible just get rid of all the pull-ups. He'll get use to wearing undies.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Id say not quite potty trained yet.
    I think the Pulls-Ups would become out of stock suddenly!
    Good Luck! :-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If he only poops in his pull-up... no I wouldn't call it trained.
    And I wouldn't be buying him anymore pullups....
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• if he is still wearing pull ups then no he is not fully potty trained; I say get rid of the pull-ups all together and just be consistent with taking him to the potty
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:29 PM on Aug. 19, 2011