How to make money

Does anyone know of anyways I could maybe work from home to get some extra cash?

nolababe421

Asked by nolababe421 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• Babysitting
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• You can babysit, tutor, run errands for people, sell outgrown toys and clothes on ebay or craigslist, you can join a direct selling company as a rep/consultant....there are many possibilities, but none are really a guarantee that you'll earn a consistant amount of money!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• First and foremost, I always recommend trying eBay.  It's easy and it's quick money!  It's something that anyone can do regardless of finances.  Anyway, I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you are interested, you are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time.  There's a lot of information in there:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• You can start a home business. If you are interested in Scentsy, let me know!
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 12:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Direct Sales is a great way to earn extra money while having a flexible schedule. Great resources for how to find a company that works for you are the Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and the Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org). My suggestion is to find a product you love, because if you're not excited, your business most likely won't succeed.

You can check out my business page at www.facebook.com/nooraskitchen.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 6:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2011