2 days late

and BFN this evening.
Does it really make a difference if I use first morning urine? Should I test again tomorrow morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• What's BFN?

Morning pee is best but once you have enough of the hormone, it doesn't matter.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• BFN is Big Fat Negative
    Anonymous

• Morning pee is usually the best due to the concentration of hormones. I would defently test again in the morning,but remember some women don't get a positive till later in there pregnancy. My SIL never got a positive pregnancy test until after she was 9+ weeks. Her last pregnancy she was 14 wks before she got a positive.
    Anonymous

• 2 WEEKS AFTER MY MISSED PERIOD I GOT A POSITIVE! WICH I WAS 5 WEEKS PREGO! BUT JUST WAIT TO SEE IF YOUR PERIOD STARTS OR NOT..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2008