• In the Spotlight:

2 days late (also in TTC)

and BFN this evening.
Does it really make a difference if I use first morning urine? Should I test again tomorrow morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I heard to use morning urine as well I didnt I took one at about 4 and than 930 at night and they came back positive
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You will get an accurate reading anytime, but it says morning urine because the HCG (preggy hormone) soaks into your urine when you arent up going constantly and you dont drink anything while you sleep so it doesnt water it down. I have tested 2 times tonight and got 2 faint +'s.. but I am restesting in morning to see if line is darker.
    connor12907

Answer by connor12907 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• If you are very early pregnant then first morning (or after your longest period of not peeing) will have the highest levels. I would say retest in the morning.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008