Im annoyed with everything

I am starting to get fed up with my life. Every morning i wake up and i dont want to get out of bed but i have to coz iv got 3 kids. I am always snappy especially to my kids and i feel guilty. I am fed up with the mess all the time but i cant do much with the kids running arund its impossible then ppl come in and tell me i need to sort it out and make me feel like a useless mother but i really cant help it. I spend at least an hour every day cleaning up wen the kids go to sleep because thats the only time i can do it but it just gets like it again. A ll i do with my days is clean up change nappies and thats it i dont go any where only if we need shopping. Im fed up with the same thing everyday but i just want to feel happy. Is it just me or does any1 else feel like this?

emma133

Asked by emma133 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• This feeling hun, goes with the territory, it won't be forever, hang in there, hugs......

Answer by older at 10:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mama get a sitter for at least half a day and go treat yourself to something for you......just for you. You just need a break!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• im like it all the time
    emma133

Comment by emma133 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Have you ever thought about the alternative? I'd say that your life is what you make of it. Either like it or feel miserable in it. I raised 3 children on my own. I was constantly broke and lonely but I made it through. I got tired of being miserable and changed my attitude by learning to be grateful even for small things. Perhaps a Grateful Journal would help you see that your life isn't that awful. You can make small changes if you are not happy. Take some time and think. It will come to you. It gets better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I felt like that with my ex, we never did anything outside the home except shop and that drove me nuts! Now, we go out every weekend and just go somewhere to walk or fish or let the kids run wild with other kids and it helps so much!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• sounds like you need a mommy break...either get a sitter and have a date with that special person in your life or get a sitter and have a girl day out and relax and enjoy....(rember this phrase......Happy mommy ='s a happy life for everyone).....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I feel the same way sometimes...I just wanna run away ALONE
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 10:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011