Have you heard of or tried?

the Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator? Does it work?

I use vinegar and baking soda in my laundry and in my drains but was wondering if anyone had tried this product

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• You know what? I had my hand on it in the groc store and put it back. I try to be frugal and have always kept a big box of baking soda in laundry. I was compelled to put it back bcz of price. I felt guilty, lol. I will keep eye also bcz I want to know. I love the Bounce dryer stick though...awesome. does that help any??confusedLOL

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm keeping my eye on this question, I want to know about it too. Thanks for asking!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh, that would be good for my sons stinky hockey stuff!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I love spraying frebreeze on furnature and in carpets... never tried the laundry version... we use Downy! Keeps clothes smelling really nice for weeks... so hard pressed to think I would switch and wast money trying frebreeze (they'd have to give free samples because I hate waste, and a couple because I seperate laundry)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No, but here's a bump.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011