What's something you do that most people probably don't?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in a "vacation" neighborhood. I have 3 neighbors on my block that live here year round and the rest just come and go through the year
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My daughter is not allowed to watch tv or movies until she's around 5.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• When I take a shower in the morning, I bring a cup of coffee with me and drink it. I started doing this in high school, when my mom thought I was drinking too much coffee, and I just kept doing it. I don't know anyone else who does this.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Love buttermilk........LOL That's the only thing I could think of right now!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• When I eat a crunch bar I eat the border around the letters first then one letter at a time. I like the make it say 'run'. My Dh says I am OCD. lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• After I have eaten something chocolate, I crave bologna and must eat at least one slice.
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I smash salami sandwiches flat before I eat them. I have no idea why I do this, but I always have.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• But_Mommie reminded me of this one: when I eat a sandwich or eggs on toast (a regular breakfast in my house), I eat around the edges first. I eat the round part of the bread first and then the rest of the crust... and then the inside of the sandwich. I always worry that someone at work will see me doing this and they'll think it's weird. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I eat kitkats by eating the chocolate on the edges first and then separating the layers one by one.
    When I sing to my son I sing history/geography/psychology/english etc lessons to the tunes of well-known songs.
    I swear by merlin on occasion.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 12:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I like mayo and pickle sandwiches
    syida

Answer by syida at 12:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011