Do you have a dishwasher?

or do you do the dishes by hand? Does your DH/SO help do them or do you have to do them all the time?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We do but we do both Dish washer AND hand wash.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Dishwasher - I've never lived in a place without one

Answer by missanc at 10:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Noooooo I hate it, I am thinking of calling Dh and telling him that washing the dishes is his new "chore" because I hate it so much and he is the one against a dishwasher
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yes i have a dishwasher. i do use it sometimes depending on how many dishes i have to wash. Husband is the only one working so being a "housewife/sahm" that is part of my daily routine
    tiffany0507

Answer by tiffany0507 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I do have a dishwasher, but usually do the bigger items like pots and pans by hand.
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yep and it does not work because my landlord is a dick and won't get anything fixed. No worries because we move in a few months but it still pisses me off that we spend money to live here and are renting all the appliances as well so this shitbag should make sure they are working..

Hot button issue for me!! Can you tell?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, but my mother keeps clean dishes in it ... I've tried to tell her it is a washer, not a rack!
    baadkitty

Answer by baadkitty at 10:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• YES- but, it is a little Crazy b/c i wash the dishes before i load it.. LOL!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am it. I used to have one, but we moved and this place doesn't. DH would help, but I am soooo anal (OCDish) about them I would rather him not. LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I do have a dishwasher! But, I dont use it very often. I HATE dirty dishes, and I HATE unloading a dishwasher. So, I'd rather do them by hand. DH helps out very very very rarely. But, my DD9 does the dinner dishes sometimes...and DS6 helps by rinsing and putting them in the drainer.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011