Can a person NOT ask a question and be bashed or mocked? I love Cafemom drama.

Well because I posted a joke I was mocking . Now my sex life is boring according to someone on here. She clearly is not a fly on our wall.

The sign on the door to Cafemom should say...

Beware of judgement or mockery.

I LOVE IT.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you know what sounds good? a t-bone steak covered with mushrooms and garlic.. while we're posting random things, just had to toss my random of the day in there.. poor cow is going to be yummy later
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Apples with caramel. Yum.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• completely could not agree more!
    lynnie_poo

Answer by lynnie_poo at 10:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes they are Y.B
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• happy

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• You were using words from your other post weren't you?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I never said sex was only in my bed. Damn ati why you so obsessed with my sex life? Want some? I don't swing that way.
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Being on CM has helped me to decide that I have given completely up on the '' you cannot be JUDGEmental '' rule. I have yet to see it work. You try not judging others, they still judge you, give you smart@ss answers, mock you, talk down to you, look down their nose at you for one reason or another. You buy something and want to share about it....you're judged for the money you couldve spent on something else or paid less, you try to share tips...they don't like that either, then you're just a know-it-all, you try to share advice when they ask, then you are doing something else wrong. I just give up!! I will say what I want, I will practice my freedom of opinion and my freedom of speech that I am given in this country because trying to please others doesn't work and is a waste of my time and effort. People judge no matter what. That rule itself is "ignorance". It's my right to have opinions /free speech!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• You implied you only have sex in your bed, and called co-sleeping "disgusting, selfish, controlling" in the title of the question and then made it "okay" by saying "or A-OK?"

I don't care if your sex life is boring. Don't make a question asking if what many of us do for nighttime parenting is disgusting, selfish and controlling and then say "I couldn't do it because I like sex" and expect to get away scott free. Who started the judging there?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh, and I'm not afeared lol, I'm the person she's talking about.
    Ati_13