Have you ever done this?

Gone grocery shopping, got everything you needed and then not want to eat anything you have just bought?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• Yes. Even though I usually have the dinner plans mapped out that I want to make... once I get home, I want to eat out! LOL!! Grocery shopping does that to me. I absolutely hate it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, I have. I am also guilty of grocery shopping then eating dinner out. One time I grocery shopped spent $413 bucks, then bought dinner out...LOL
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• All the time. I have just as hard of a time packing for a vacation, I don't want to wear anything I brought.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ALL the time! I will stand there with the fridge door open and just sigh because nothing I bought sounds "good"
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Once or twice.......but not a normal thing.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i'm guilty of that monthy.....buy the time i'm done shopping and puting stuff away i dont want to cook so we grab a quick meal out.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh yeah.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hahaha... all the time! We buy healthier stuff, which takes prep work, and I sometimes just don't "feel like it"... hahaha... or I start to think if I make that I than have to wash the pots and pans, and is it worth it if it is just me... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I do the same thing but then I dont feel like cooking and I make everyone have sandwhiches
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 11:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah, I do that a lot! I feel so bad for dh going to get take out when I just get home from the grocery store. It's like spending extra money we shouldn't. He is sweet about it, telling me it's too late to cook, or he knows after my battle at the store(with my 2) I am just too tired to cook. There have been times I cook, then do not feel like eating it!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2011