Has anyone else had a drastic period change within the last few months or so? adult content

Mine went from extra heavy and five days ... to basically non-existent and only three days. I didn't change anything either ... just, normal routines. Anyone else have this happen to them before?

baadkitty

Asked by baadkitty at 10:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Health

• Mine became real heavy and 5-6 days with the summer. But I am guessing it is the 102* weather we've been having here lately.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I don't know if this is drastic, but mine always came at the same time every month, now it's coming a week earlier. Like, in April I got it on the 15th, May I got it on the 8. This month, I expect it on the 1st. It's annoying.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mine did that too though! In March, I got it on the 15th, and then in April - it was the 5th. It has been the 5th since ... but, it didn't make sense.
    baadkitty

Comment by baadkitty (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mine is always irregular. Anywhere from 24 to 28 day cycles. And it sucks because it makes TTC harder to calculate.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mine stopped. :/
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011