did anyone ever

did anyone spot pink for 2 days then 4days later you spot brown?? what ended up happen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your OB
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i would say thats not really what she was asking im sure she will call but wanted an opinion from someone who has had that happen :)
    lovinmyfam4

Answer by lovinmyfam4 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Are you pregnant or think you might be? I have had periods like that. I have a history of bleeding while pregnant too. Rarely brown blood, mostly pink to red. can you give a little more info?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• if your pregnant its perfectly normal. i had that with my first pregnancy and thought i was miscarrying and i called my ob/gyn right away and he said it was just my body getting rid of the old blood that would have been my period. if it starts to get heavier or red i would get in right away
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008