Skinny moms only

What do u do to stay skinny after kids? I eat nuts for breakfast and lunch to keep my shape and then eat a regular dinner. This is the best thing thats worked for me so far but i'm getting a little bored with just nuts. What do you all do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do the nut thing too, but I eat a normal breakfast and dinner.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Smaller portions.. work out.. drink water & not soda.

& I'm not a "skinny mom"..I'm average & healthy.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I exercise! five days a week an hour each time and I workout the whole body!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• As a FAT mom, lol, I am exerting my right to ignore your request to only get answers from skinny mom's to say that I hope you eat more than just nuts, it is important to balance your diet with all meals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I pay attention to what I am eating and try to make healthy choices. I'm a stay at home mom, not a stay on the sofa mom and that tends to help a ton!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The Special K diet is great! I lost 20 lbs and kept it off while doing it. I never got hungry and felt great! I did the Adkin's thing too, but was miserable! I drink a lot of water and try to limilt sugar and snacks. If I do that, the weight comes off and stays off!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh gee... I hope I pass the weight requirement for answering this question??

For a change try low fat granola mixed with non fat yogurt - it's awesome and a good lower fat alternative.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My diet is poor and my work out habits are sporadic at best. I just have good genes! I am active because I play with my kids, but it's not meant as a means to weight control, just fun!

Answer by missanc at 10:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm afraid I can't give you a very good answer. I have to struggle to stay above 100 lbs. Not all skinny people want to be this way. I eat a lot of veggies since meat just tastes gross to me. 5 days a week or so I'm vegetarian. If I stopped completely I'd die. :/

I alternate between eating my tiny bird-sized portions (A muffin, a banana, and a yogurt is about all I want in a day) and then occasionally I actually get hungry and eat EVERYTHING. Or I used to. Now I force myself to eat about two meals a day. Any more than that and I get horribly nauseous. I don't have an eating disorder, I just barely have an appetite. Sometimes I manage to eat lunch too and when I do I'm proud. Usually I just place breakfast at 11 or so and dinner around 6.

My point is, I'm sure you're beautiful. Your weight doesn't matter. Just be glad you're healthy and don't HAVE to think about what you eat.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 11:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I've never done anything different and I'm about the same size now as I was in high school. I have 4 kids and was back in my clothes within 6 weeks after each was born. I don't eat a lot of junk, I stay active(don't really excerise), I do eat a lot of fruits, veggies and yogurt.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2011