Do you think the two sides can come to an agreement?

An agreement on the debt ceiling, or do you think they will continue to kick the can down the road just like they did a couple of months ago?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's best that Obama stay out of DC. They will kick it down the road.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Not sure. The debt ceiling should never be raised again.
    Our county recently implemented a plan to never borrow money again. If these small town hicks can figure this out and be profitable and out of debt in almost 16 months why can't those in DC?
    If they agreed, we'd be a one party system. And we aren't. Democrats have a platform of spend and tax, how could that ever measure up with conservative ideology?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• PBO has to stay in town so they can talk for more than a few minutes. He isn't even in DC today.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I fear you are right, anon. I don't think that some of our elected officials desire to work within a set of parameters. We are doomed.

QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011