What can I do tonight...fun for myself and my husband?

I am sick and tired of doing NOTHING...we never know what to do, or were we should go...if we don't have a plan our day just goes to the couch!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Entertainment

• Play truth or dare....lol
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 9:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Movies, shopping, dinner??? I remember when the power was out we used to sit around and read the questions from the Trivial Pursuit Game... Also, there is always camping outside..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Play scrabble, movies, walking at the park, beach, outside shopping mall. Grab a camera and take some pictures of yourselves and or surroundings. take a drive to the next town or city. Go skating, ice skating. If you have two computers play texas hold em poker haha. Baking something from scratch together.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Depends on what your budget is. When my hubby and I are broke we'll go get ice cream and go walk around the park and talk for a couple of hours. If we have money, we generally like to pick a new restaurant that we've never tried and go out to eat. We'll go see a movie next, but a lot of times we'll end up walking around the mall or driving around talking.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My sweetheart and I love going for a nice drive when were bored. Gives us time to just be together and talk about whatever comes up. Hope u guys figure something out and have a great time :)
    Jennyv143

Answer by Jennyv143 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008