Do you have a sister? If so, are ya'll like night and day?

I know my sister and I are! Alot of ppl thought we were twins looks-wise but as soon as they got to know us seperately they could tell a huge difference in our personalities!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 7:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• not being rude but i'm so glad that i don't act like my sis! she's VERY wild and doesn't know the meaning of settling down! i guess we have different views on life. i live for my family and she doesn't have kids or a steady bf for that matter. she likes to spread the love if ya know what i mean!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have 2 they are both older. We ALL look different but those too act more alike. I never hang out with them and I dont talk to them much but they get together all the time. I get annoyed because they never ask me too but oh well I have my kids and mine are younger then theirs theirs are in school and mine are 2 and under so i would have to bring mine with me and they dnt like that but oh well. Anyway sorry rambled a little. But yes I have 2 and we are TOTALLY different.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have two sisters and another one on the way....but we don't look alike or act alike.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 7:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Oh and I have a younger sister that I dont see that much I am 11 yrs older then her. And my mom says that watching her grow up is like seeing me again that she looks just like me when I was little and that she acts like me.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Oh yes. We are total opposites. I think the only thing we have in common is that we like clothes and shoes but that's it. I'm introvert, She's extrovert. She's a social maniac, I'm a loner. She's a material girl that thinks the more it costs the cooler she is for having it. I'm not. If it looks good I don't care how cheap it is. She's loud and obnoxious, I'm quiet. She likes being the center of attention, I don't...and she gets jealous if it's on me..lol..ahh the list could go on. Either way we don't really hang out or talk much but we never fight either so were neutral. We don't really look alike either. She's got huge ta ta's, she's heavy set after having children, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and darker skin. I'm medium weight, light hair, light eyes & light skin.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My sister and I are definitely partners in crime and WAY TOO MUCH ALIKE. lol I don't know what I would do without her. Its strange to get along with someone so well when you're so much alike.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• four of the sisters are alike one is different
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My sister and I are like night and day. We fought like cats and dogs when we were growing up, but now we are much closer....but we're still totally different.
    LuvMyChloe

Answer by LuvMyChloe at 9:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Umm, it depends on what the subject is..In some aspects we are similar and some we are like oil and vinegar...I guess its better that way..keeps things interesting!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My sister is 12 years older then me, we are like night and day.. BUT... We just bought a house together and get along great, she is my best friend, and I am hers. I can never figure out how two girls came from the same two people and are so very different in every way. We do look enough alike that people mistake us for twins, Big boost to her ego since she is almost 40 and I am 27.
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 9:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2008