Im a little pissed off right now!

So my husband has been acting weird lately. He has been more lovey dovey and at the same time grumpy all the time. And on top of that i looked on our history on the computer and saw he was looking up other girls. I looked at there profiles just to see if they were girls he knew and nope they were just random hot girls. If he's cheating on me he's going down! I told him when we got married that if he had a change of heart about me or fell out of love with me that he could tell me and i would be fine with it. I went through this with my last marraige and i learned from it and didnt want to be in this situation again. Life is to short to lie and not do what you want to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• so what is your question--if you feel this way and feel he is cheated then get out of it before it goes too far; or approach him and see what he has to say
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sit him down and have a serious conversation with him.
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If he isn't cheating. He will be soon. Check his phone.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• umm ... could he just be bored? looking up hot girls on the Internet doesnt mean cheating. Hell my husband has had a relationship with whatboyswant.com since before we married and i just laugh about it because i am secure enough in our relationship. If its really bothering you then ask him about it but not in a OMG your wrong way, just ask and see what he says. He is more likely to admit to doing something wrong if your understanding then if your angry before you even ask him.
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011