911.. HEEEEELP!!!

I've used sebastian 7 for years.. they discontinued it a few years back and I've been getting it off ebay since, and now ebay is out too! AHHHH!! It turned my bleached blonde damaged hair into a silky shiny mass of flowing locks.. It even felt silky against my own skin.. Now it feels like straw irritating my neck and shoulders, and LOOKS LIKE HELL! I've tried different serums to apply before I dry my hair and/or after, but they're syrupy and heavy and make my hair flat! I use Joico shampoo and conditioner and protien reconstructor so I've got that part nailed, I just need something to use after I dry my hair to make it shiny.. suggestions anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use a straightener for my hair and it produces the same results. I'm sure it isn't as healthy for your hair, but it makes an amazing difference.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Talk to a salon for advice.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• get a good haircut, and stop doing whatever you are continually doing to your ''bleached blonde damaged hair'' to make it so! obviously, the product you seek was masking the damage.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If it makes your hair that terrible I think you might want to not bleach your hair. My hair is its natural color with lighter highlights and i never have to work this hard to make my hair feel healthy.
    sweetpea_mama

Answer by sweetpea_mama at 12:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• believe me, no one is jealous of what you yourself called 'bleached blonde damaged hair'. and no one is hawking products, either. if you want to continue ruining your hair, its your piece of crap hair you have to live with. obviously, you are doing something wrong..or you're colorist is doing it wrong. either way, you got nothing but good advice. if you don't like what you read, get over it.
    or stop asking for advice!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Have you tried Googling it?
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Did I ask if you all think I should stop bleaching my hair??! Jealous of blondes much!? Sheesh! I'm a natural blonde anyway, I just like highlights. I'm looking for firsthand experience here not some salon worker pushing products she gets a 20% commision off of.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Well, the way you describe it does sound like it is damaged.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Defensive much? If you're describing your own hair as damaged, then you probably could ease up on it a bit.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 12:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Good luck
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011