I thought Obama was going to make 'Fat Cat' bankers pay?

I just had no idea he would be making them pay $35,800 a plate to have dinner with him. Does this make him just like every other politician? I thought he was vowing to be different, an 'outsider' that was going to get things done? Where is the change?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hes too busy playing golf with them

Answer by gemgem at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Obama is a joke.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• He reminds me of a chamelion....he changes stripes depending on his surroundings or need to at the moment. We were warned !! He does things that only HE can reason out in his mind...no one else can really seem to put into words or explain what the hell he's doing or why. He has got to go!!! I worry that he's going to try a Chavez move when it's time for him to leave WH. You know, just ignore our Constitution and laws of the land and stay put like the dictator that he thinks he is. I'm sorry....the man is freaking SCARY and Dangerous! I can't help it...I worry every single day about where we are headed and where we are at.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The change is coming as soon as we vote him out.. just saying
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah well the 'change' BS was an effin joke, and so was obama and his socialist POV
    mish1153

Answer by mish1153 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Obama has proven he is a liar. Or misleads (depending on how tight your blinders are on).. Obama has proven he is far from fiscally responsible. Obama has made it clear by his and his admin's actions~ they are NOT even close to being transparent. This is another fine example of Obama speaks one thing to one group and his actions are the opposite... The fools are the ones who continue believe in him as an effective leader.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Does this make him just like every other politician? YES

I thought he was vowing to be different, an 'outsider' that was going to get things done? How can a career politician be considered an outsider? He was the lesser of 2 insiders.

Change would be voting for someone like Ron Paul.....until that happens, we only have ourselves to blame.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Those Dems who hated Bush should hate Obama. Obama and Bush were cut from the same cloth.
    Anonymous

• He can't do anything about the bankers. There are too many that he owes favors to. They would let it be known what he promised. It is a crock of crap that our president is nothing more than a mobster who cuts deals that turn into something personal. He has to say things to the public to keep them from getting all riled up, but he has to say things in private to keep those he bought with promises quiet.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• He is, with campaign donations.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011