What trait in your so/dh made you fall in love??

I would say my dh's sweetness...to everyone else he would act like he didn't give a crap but when we were together he was just the sweetest guy ever! :)

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My DH accepted me with all of my flaws and loved me like no man has ever shown love before. He is kind and gentle and considerate of my feelings for the most part! He supports me and asks for my opinion and input on important matters. He may tell it like it is from time to time and I may at the time not like it but I understand his reasoning! He makes me want to be a better person not only for our marriage but for myself. He makes sure to tell me he loves me every day and we never go to bed angry! I can genuinely say I have found and married the man of my dreams!
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 1:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• He treats everyone with the respect that he wishes to be treated with.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The kindness in his heart
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The first thing I noticed was his generosity, but what made me fall in love with him was the way he acted around my kids - so I guess his playful nature?

Answer by missanc at 11:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• His personality! We clicked as soon as we met! It was instant and we will be married 18 years in September!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• How great he is with my kids, I kept him at arms reach until he met the kids and he just melted when my oldest hugged him.. I knew right then, he was a keeper!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• As odd as this is....we met online so his personality and love for life is what made me fall in love with him. After meeting and dating it was everything about him makes me love him!!! He is the best
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• His steadiness. I come from a long line of drama queens/kings, so the calmness he exuded was like heaven!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• his whole personality but most of all his playfullness! I love it!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Can't honestly say for sure, but I do know what attracted me to him and that was his "bad boy" look.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011