Why do some women on here answer questions with IDK or GOOGLE IT!#%

Are you all just trying to score points or what!! I just posted a question looking for advice, came back to check and see there are 3 answers! WooHOO! maybe one of them is the help I needed! But boooo y'all post bullshit answers with no suggestions for me AT ALL! Thanks for nothing! And YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE POINTS! Geez get a gdamned life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I had asked a sincere question about technology and got a "google it!" I would have but my only access is this phone which can't open a pdf file. Which is why I asked if someone could find the answer for me. :( Ok rant over... lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ok! (3 credits!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• idk ask them
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Maybe because it is something the OP hadn't thought of... how many times do people come on CM asking questuions they should see a doctor about? Or responses to "am I pregnant" being people here stating to pee on the keyboard and they'll tell them?

I don't see why most things are asked of complete strangers with no medical background in the first place... maybe they do need to be directed to webmd? Or see their doctor?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Because they don't know.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• But if you dont know just back out of the question or bump it. Thats what i do.. If you put something just to put it.. your just getting points.. there are sections specifically for that.. in the just for fun section..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I personally hate using google because I can't always find the info I want and it's faster here so those answers annoy me. why would i want to accidentally get a virus by looking at random sites when I can ask the "know it all" community to get an answer?! I hate trying to look up something silly like "What is the opening song name for the movie ______" and having it come back as porn when my kids are right there. I don't want to send them out of the room just because they asked a question I didn't know and we are now looking up an innocent topic that turns into a blow job photo compilation I couldn't close fast enough!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Maybe they dont know, you shouldnt get mad over that, not everyone knows everything that you need to know.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011