I Give Up adult content

I'm fairly convinced that my husband and I will never have sex again. Combine three children, one of whom is three months old and two of which are enjoying staying up a little later because it's summertime, the seemingly-endless grind of chores that recently began to include Search And Destroy missions for both ants and the mouse the older children have named "Senor CheddaCheeze", the tiny cardboard box we live in that has no locks on any of the doors thanks to the homebuilding team of Crackhead Construction Concepts, an inquistive dog who truly believes that I am trying to kill his beloved master if I even hug the man (let alone sit on his face) and the cadre of hygenically-challenged social maladapts with whom my husband games and goes to plotless movies, cramming 23 minutes together to grab some "alone time" is well-nigh impossible these days. It's been so long since we used our genitalia for anything other than urination I think he's forgotten that I have an "innie". There ought to be a play center manned by gentle androgynous teenagers with some rooms in the back with couches and lockable doors, sort of a combination Chick-Fil-A and cheap motel. "Play 'N Screw" has a nice ring to it, ya think?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 11:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm down for a Play N' Screw. Superb idea!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• OK, the last line is making me giggle. Thanks for putting a smile back on my face. Hopefully you and your hub can find some time to "Play N Screw".
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• LOL. this is too funny. i like that.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• LOL! I'm so sorry you and the hubs are having such a hard time with mommy/daddy time. I hope you can find some here in the near future!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Set the alarm for 3am?
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 1:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mommydinasaur, that is a stellar idea, in fact we already have an alarm set for 3:00am in the form of a smallish girl baby who tends to wake up about that time to inform everyone in the tri-county area that there's a whistling hole in her belly and something cold and wet in her shorts and if something isn't done about it instantly, she will attain a vocal frequency that has been scientifically proven to wither all testicles within a four-mile radius.
    Fistandantalus

Comment by Fistandantalus (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• lol
    so i assume we will not be seeing any "Am I pregnant " questions from you in the next few months

been 9 months + for me
    think my innie can be officially called the 2nd dust bowl
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Actually, they do have those around...I think they are called Adult Playhouses, lol. (not sure about 'playhouse' part but I know they're out there. Sounds like you need to talk someone into giving up playtime with gaming friends for you and buy a cheap lock to put on your door. That is what I would do if it were me,,,but, it's not me.
    Good Luck though!! ;D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011