Do you think the women on here who are rude...

are that hateful in real life?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes and no.. some people snap at the stupid posts or mothers who don't understand their way of thinking, others are just plain jerks who can sit behind their computers and suffer nothing if their account is frozen for the day or week because they don't care.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think it depends, sometimes things are taken differently written than spoken. Some people are just honest, seems as though this section is for answers and most want to answer the question the best way they can, and it can come off as rude.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Had t say,maybe.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would try and give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they are having a bad day. I have encountered some utter crabbiness though... almost turns me off cafemom you know what I mean?
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, some are just that way. A majority of them are those who post anon, but honestly I agree with them a lot of the time b/c they are speaking the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts. Some do it to get a rise out of you. I'm sure I come across as rude, but I don't intend to, and in person peole might feel that way too, but you aren't going to get anything but the truth. What does anyone get out of a sugar coated answer?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• a few of them, yes. the others i think follow a pack-mentality, which is worse IMO than being the bully.
    some of us just like to play the game.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• frozen french fries..fo reelz?? that explains why my ds won't eat them..they're always hot!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I saw that frozen french fries one too.. some people..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I wonder sometimes. There is at least one I can se being that way in real life. Not you though OP. You make me laugh too much.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• some yes and some no!

just some question can get you real heated!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2011