Anyone know of any legitimate jobs for moms that stay at home?

I have been searching for something to do at home possibly online. Ii cant find anything that seems real. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you so very much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you tried eBay?  Honestly, it's the best way to make money.  It's quick and easy money.  Also, I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• In home childcare
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• child care!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• There is Very few legit jobs. The ones that pay good are normally either taken or are scams. You can look into leapforce or lionbridge but those are very hard to get into

If you want to start a business, I'd suggest Scentsy. It's been great for me and my team.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 12:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hello,

The answer to this depends on what you want to do. There are all kinds of true work at home opportunites. Direct Sales, Surveys, Customer Service, etc. If you have a service you can provide you can do that too. I am a big fan of Clark Howard. He is a consumer advocate and does not endorse scams. You can check out clarkhoward.com for more information.

Currently, I am working for La Bella Baskets. This is an online business.

I am confident you can find something that works for you. There are true opportunites out there!!!
    Tashayj

Answer by Tashayj at 12:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am having great success with my business!
    No large inventory
    No selling anything
    No quotas
    No no large upfront fees
    thousands of households are loving this company! Message me to find out! All I need is 40 minutes for an online presentation! :)
    Good luck.
    3rdsacharm2011

Answer by 3rdsacharm2011 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• IN-home work opportunities that are legitimate and pay decently are a bit hard to find. I have a few friends who have worked with LiveOps (www.liveops.com taking calls at home for infomercials.

Working FROM home offers you the flexibility to work around schedule restrictions. Direct Sales has a great variety of opportunities. Great sources for research are the Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and the Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org)
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 6:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2011