Have you ever taken Wilton Cake decorating classes?

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes and I loved it. My teacher was fantastic and it was well worth my money. I do all our birthday cakes now and even did my own wedding cake!

I have done family graduation cakes, baby shower, etc and they all turn out cuter then the "cookie cutter" ones you can buy in the store.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm looking into it! I would really love to take them I just don't know how much talent I have in that area! Lol Did you do any cake decorating before? Do you have any pics you would like to share? Thanks for your answer mama!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Okay I don't know why I'm anon but I think I fixed it Lol
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have loads of pictures at home but very few on this computer. How do you post a picture on this section anyhow? There's actually about 4 different levels you can take and you'd be surprised at how easy it is. I'd take the first one to see if you like it. You do have to watch getting sucked into spending to much money on the supplies. There's lots of things out there but it can add up. Hundreds of tips, bags, cake cutter's, etc. I actually have about 15 character cake pans and at $10 - $15 each they can add up. Best bet there is to watch the yard sales where you can pick them up for a buck. There's also cake boards, carriers, etc. Just take it slow but you'll find out it is enjoyable.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Thanks! To post a picture you use the full editor button to your right. Then you hit add photo. Then choose file. Then sumit photo (I think thats what the button says) Its very easy but the picture has to be saved to your computer first of course :)

Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• This is the only picture I have on this computer of the wedding cake. Hope it helps.

baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• AWE!! How pretty!! Do did a wonderful job!!!
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I took them when I was in high school with my mom. I loved it! I wasn't able to finish all of the courses, so I want to go back and take them again sometime soon.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• *you
    Brandi300

Comment by Brandi300 (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No. I don't have any talent for cake decorating. But if it interests you I say Go For It!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011