Anyone have a negative and positive pregnancy test.

The first test I took was positive, then the next 2 was a negative, then a positive. This morning was a negative again :( I took a digital test each time....what could be the reason for this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you testing early? Or are you late?
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• False negatives...go to the Dollar store and buy some. If you had a positive your most likely pregnant. If you want to be 100% sure go see your OB
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had two negative and one positive and had twins.

I was only two weeks late and I knew that I was pregnant.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Iv had 5 kiddos and each time i would get both.Whats up with that?Either i am or im not.lol
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have positive's on the blue dye tests and negative on the red dye tests there is something in my body that doesn't react to the red dye.. I have a VERY strong line on my blue dye tests and am going in for a blood test today since it's the only way to truly say yes or no!! I am tired of spending so much money on these home pregnancy test since all they do is frustrate you! Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!!
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 1:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Some tests are more sensitive then others & pick up the pregnancy hormone quicker, if I were you I would go to your OBGYN so they can do a blood test which is the most accurate. GL =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I used the same brand ( digital test) I have an appt on the 8th...thanks for your response ladies :) and baby dust to those ttc
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011