How do i ...?

i've always gotten coldsore for as long as i can remember but mine get so severe that i wind up in the doctors office getting medication, they've done not tests or anything to find out the cause to why i got them and if they would go away...well this time my out break is stranger and more painful than the last time...
does anyone have any idea of how to help me get some relief i've got a 1:25pm doctors appointment but i don't think my damn doctor is gonna take me serious the only down fall is instead of staying on my lip it's spreading down the side of my face :(

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Health

• I've gotten them as long as I can remember too...I usually use Abreva. Its super expensive ($20 for a tiny tube) but its highly effective. Hope this helps.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• sadly the Abreva doesn't work so i just recently tried Nexcare but it didn't seem to help much cause it stopped the itching for like 30mins & then i was still fighting the urge to torment it
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011