I'm trying to make scrabble tile pendants for my family for Christmas. I bought printed square icons from a friend. I tried to use Diamond Glaze to seal them and the ink ran. Has anyone tried to make these with printed patterns? How do you seal them so the ink doesn't run? Help, please?

mykidsrockmore

Asked by mykidsrockmore at 7:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• do you have a hobby lobby in your area? they have a spray on sealer that works great. no mess, its in a hairspray look a like spray can. spray & dry...they can help you with other questions as well. hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• I tried making the scrabble tile pendants, and put ink on the sides of the tiles and it ran too. So I would use the spray acylic sealer . But I just switched to using glass tiles that are 7/8 of an inch square, bought them on Etsy. Eastyto use, no mess, just glue image onto back of the tile .You can seeeexamples at http://www.suncreations.etsy.com
    suncreations

Answer by suncreations at 8:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009