Does anyone know what is the best fruit or vegetables that help to get rid of water in the body ?

ckjishak

Asked by ckjishak at 1:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• drink more water
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I've heard for a quick fix lots of watermelon and cucumbers, though I've never tried it myself. I eat tons of fruits and veggies, though, and don't have much problem with bloating.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Watermelon and asparagus, and drink more water.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Drink more water, get the processed foods out of your diet, and load up on any and all fruits and veggies!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• The word your looking for is diuretics. And Asparagus is a good one. Good diuretic foods and you'll find a list. Then choose the foods you like. Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sorry I don't but I wish I did
    3lilANGELS236

Answer by 3lilANGELS236 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hi, Celery and asparagus help decrease water retention. I have also found midol to be helpful for pms water retention. If you have access to a dry sauna this helps alot too.

Btw, I am a fitness model :)
    kvv

Answer by kvv at 3:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Watermelon and asparagus, celery and drink more water; if possible cut out or cut down on salt intake
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011