Is there anyone out there that would like more information on the testing available for home schoolers?

6 grade testing for year end

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• You CAN google this......information on the testing available for homeschoolers.....and get all the relusts you need.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• in WV where I live (I plan on homeschooling but my kids are not old enough- they have to be 6 and I will wait until they are 6 before legally submitting anything to the board of ed) hs parents have to submit intent to hs at the beginning of fall.

then in spring sometime we have to either test (which i may do for myself but will not give to the state) or submit a portfolio which is what I intend on doing.

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2008