Do you ever do little stuff just to annoy your SO?

Like... practical joke stuff?

Today I matched line-dried socks with dryer dried socks. There's like 6 pairs like that now lol.

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Giggles*~.... my husband is such a mild tempered man, that I do the same thing to him... nothing ever truly angers him, and I think it is funny as heck!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Always!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No, because he's so laid back that nothing that I can do, practical joke wise, will irritate him. He'll laugh and move on, and then prank me later.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Haha. It wouldn't be any fun because he's so easy-going and sweet. He'd say something like, "I can tell that somethng is bothering you. You should always tell me so we can fix it." Heh.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah I do so much to annoy my DH (joke wise) but then he gets me back lol, we're very playful & have a sense of humor which I love =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yeah i do things here and their but he doesn't always have the best sense of humor so i have to limit it!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes. He is always up for a laugh and so am I. We have a blast together.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No, I can't think of anything good. I suck.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I do. And he is so used to it now that a few days ago he told me to turn down the hot water heater. I did. After I did, my son turned it all the way to the vacation setting. There was no hot water. SO took a shower with no hot water and didn't even mention it because he thought I did it. I got in the shower and was so cold. I called him and asked him about it and he says, thought it was another one of your jokes. That'll teach me, I guess.
    Anonymous