My SO likes to... adult content

Spit in my mouth then kiss me afterward while we have sex sometimes. I think it's disgusting and I have never asked him about why he likes it because I don't want to embarrass him. I don't like it but it's not completely gross I guess, I mean when you French kiss you swap spit but still spitting in mouth is gross. Anyway he spits and kisses me right after, have you done this??
I figure it's just nasty and freaky to him so it turns him on, he only does it when he's extremely excited during sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• yUCK! I would not like that at all
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Nope, never done that
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I've never encountered that one, but if it bothers you, you might say something to him. If it's something you can live with, just let it go. Some people have different weird things they're into, and it's not because of some repressed childhood abuse or anything, just a thing they're into.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah - um, I would tell him to knock that off. I'm all for feeling free and easy during sex but if you don't like it then you certainly have the right to ask (or tell) him to stop it. If it were me I would probably spit it in his face. LOL - but I'm not shy about things like that. If I don't like it then it doesn't happen, regardless. I am willing to bend on some things, but spitting in the mouth would most definitely not be one of them!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 1:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yes, gross
    and can not imagine NOT asking him why he does this, or that i am NOT turned on by this
    maybe not in the middle of the act, if you can handleit, but afterwards -YEAh, i would be asking him wtf is that about-maybe laugh a bit to ease the situation, so he would not be embarrassed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, I find this gross and weird too, lol Thank god my husband doesnt do this. When you guys are in a talkative mood, bring it up. Ask what about it intrigues him
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• GROSS!!!
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That's beyond gross,that just sickening....
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Ewww!!! I would never do that it's gross, if you don't like it then tell him, he has to respect that.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That is kind of disgusting, if it makes you uncomfortable say something or ask him why? Maybe there is some rhyme or reason to it, but not sure what!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2011