Have your kids ever done something that made you shake your head, laugh and raise an eyebrow at the same time?

I have my laptop strategically place by the window. Two girls start whispering in the front yard. I shake my head and keep a close eye on them. One runs in, and whispers to another child. This child yells " that's horrible" and out the door they fly. I am concerned now so I venture outside to hear the commotion is because there is a cat on the roof.

I laughed, not because there is a cat on my roof but because they had a tub of frosting on the othere side of the porch( the area they know I can't see) eating it by the spoonful.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 1:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My youngest daughter just turned 3 and is fasinated with watching her daddy shave. We wake up one night to her crying. She had put diaper rash medicene all over her face and was wanting to shave. Have you ever seen a 5 oclock shadow on a little girl after trying to clean it off?

baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• We went to Point Reyes (California) last week, where my 4 year old started to scream from the middle seats... "MarshMallow Farm"

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• haha, thats cute. Mine is not so cute, well except for the first time lol. My 6yo DS is a wild one! I usually ask him before we walk out the door if he has to go potty. He responds with, "does it look like it?" I say, "well son I don't know I can't tell." He replies, "when I go like this (grabbing his little thing and yanking it) then I have to go!) OMG I busted out laughing, but SMH and the same time.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Keep in mind they are almost as big as my minivan
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• oh my god these are sooo funny!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011