A list of things a can do at home to make money

I would like to bring in a little extra income while I am home but it needs to be legitimate

mizzcjlj4

Asked by mizzcjlj4 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• You'll have to take each one on a skills basis.

babysit
    sewing for others
    cake decorating
    crafts
    ebay
    dog walking
    house sitting
    house cleaning
    yard sales
    cutting hair
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am doing ebay now but is there anything online wise that is good
    mizzcjlj4

Comment by mizzcjlj4 (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If you are interested in a business, you can check out Scentsy. There's information on the join tab of my website. Www.Wicklesswithnickless.com
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 2:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Prepaid Legal services is the MOST legitimate business from home there is...With being on the New York Stock exchange to being on FORBES magazine's top 100 business list in all of the US..to BBB A+ rated for over 17 years.

I work from home, on the internet..about 20 hours a week and I make about 1500-5 K a month from home.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Well, I always recommend eBay first.  It's quick and easy money.  After that, I have tons of ideas listed in my blog.  You are more than welcome to read through that when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.    Everything I discuss is legal too!!  LOL!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Direct sales is a great option. There are lots of different companies with products to suit everyone's interests. I would suggest choosing a product you can be passionate about, because it's really hard to sell something to others when you aren't excited about it. You can check out the Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and The Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org) for great information about the different companies and how to pick the right one for you. I have created a Facebook page for my business: www.facebook.com/nooraskitchen

NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 6:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• well you can try this too you get great savings on Flights, hotel stays, condos, and cruises. Its a work at home business and if you want more information you can check out my jounal post or check out my website: http://roiunlimited.com/artzone if you have any questions just ask me ok
    Hope you find what you are looking for.
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Avon
    its $20.00 to do direct enrollment. I buy my book from the money I make from sales and still have money left. You get a website and people know the name.
    www.youravon.com/jennifersargent to get more info
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 2:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011