Still in pain

I had a c section 4weeks ago now and also got my tubes tied cos I can not have anymore kids as another pregnancy would kill me, I'm still in alot of pain, I'm able to move around but it still hurts and I do not remember being in pain 4weeks after having my first child is this right or is it cos I had another op at the same time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Health

• if still in pain I would see a doctor since might be an infection. I had problems from some sujuries I have had and was told scar tissue can build up and cause pain.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I was in pain for a while as well. But I went back to work after 5 weeks even though it still hurt a little. heck it still hurts when AF shows and its been 5 years!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I was in a lot pain for two years after my C. My dr finally pushed around on my stomach and must have popped something back into place or moved a fibroid or something, because the pain was gone and has never returned, and we are going on 5 yrs now :). I would still take it very easy with the bending and stretching, but also call your dr and let them know.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011