Can someone tell me if its normal to be really dizzie?

i have been feeling very dizzie since yesterday

erikac12

Asked by erikac12 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• right after i got rid of my morning sickness, i got the dizzies, too. my doc told me its because you're making so much extra blood for the baby that it kind of overwhelms your system and makes you feel "off". take it easy if you can, and stay hydrated. and congrats!!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yes, it is normal, your body goes throug so many changes when you are pregnant.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• if you lay on your left side and drink lots of water you should feel better ...lol you just need rest
    noelle71203

Answer by noelle71203 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• rest lay on ur left side, drink water dehydration is the biggest factor in dizzieness....also call ur OB if this persist it may be low iron which they can check or blood pressure
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Completely normal get plenty of rest and drink more water then you think you need also do what my midwife told me "If you get dizzy it is better to sit down in the middle of a store then to wake up in an ambulance" I used to black out and DH would have to grab me to keep me up right now i just sit down and drink water and the feeling goes away
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 3:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011