So most ppl when they knock on your door to borrow stuff its usually condiments....

This lady just knocked on my door to BUY a pack of noodles! Noodles tho?? Buy?? Now I live in the city and there is a store on every corner.like 3 groceries stores. I am not about to SALE you anything. Then when I told her no she gave me this look as if to say b*tch stop lying.
When I thought I seen it all lol smh

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 2:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• At least she wanted to pay for it instead of buming it off of you. I would surprised, but I would sell them to her if I could.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Tell her take her lazy butt to the store!
    Anonymous

• That is odd, but hey....you shouldve asked her how much do you want to pay?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have a better one for ya! ;) My neighbor came over and asked to borrow a joint!!!! We don't even do that!! What kind of idiot asks that????
    Anonymous

• Did she have a way to get to the store?
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I don't get the foul look after... but I never borrow, been with hubby over 13 years now, so way back when... I'd offered to pay a neighbor for 2 cups of sugar... we had just the one car, and I had already started to make something beofre I realized I was out... I knew the neighbor though
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I didn't bc i don't want her to get use to asking me for stuff. And than when she looked at me like I was wrong i thought to myself HELL NO!!!
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yea I don't know her. So it was odd to me. It's a store literally up the street. 7 eleven and I KNOW they sell noodles lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ha my neighbors always come and borrow (or as i call it 'mooch') off of us...like cigs or phone or stupid stuff...and they NEVER bring anything back. SMH i hate it when that happens
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I hate having people bum stuff off me, and won't ask anyone else for anything, either. One set of neighbors does it constantly and I've gotten to the point where I've just started saying I don't have whatever it is they're asking for. I'd be shocked if they offered to pay for something they were needing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011