Big scrape on toe

My DS scraped his toe up the other day. He was running and fell. Today he was doing the same thing and opened the scab on his scrape and it's bleeding. Bandaids dont stay on the area that is cut. What can I do to cover it up and keep it clean and safe from future falls until it heals? I was thinking New Skin, but don't know if it's safe for babies. Also he is only 17 months old. Other than the fact that bandaids don't stay in place when he walks, he would just rip it off anyway lol.

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 2:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• liquid bandaid is fine
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Can you put neosporin on it, put a band aid on it, then cover with a sock and shoe?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had been putting triple antibiotic ointment on it, and I had been putting bandaids on it, but the bandaids don't stay on when he walks. They come off. I'll try the liquid bandaid
    firethearson

Comment by firethearson (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011