Is your myspace/facebook private?

I keep mine private, I heard potential employers can look you up to see if you have some crazy shit on there LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mine is not private... i dont have anything to hide.. i do have some photo albums on private though or only for friends.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• nope! i don't have anything crazy on there though! i'm a mom and i'm 26 yrs.old! i don't have the time or reason to be doing crazy stuff!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• im a 28 year old mom and still find time to do crazy stuff ;)
    Anonymous

• Yes, my MIL likes to stalk my pages... and then when I went and privatized them, she had her other sons g/f add me so they could all keep tabs on me... they are a high-drama high-stress family who like to know everything about everyone and gossip about it all. I guess whatever floats their boat, I just get a kick out of it b/c I am the center of attention and Im not even there! :) Hehe
    laurenparent

Answer by laurenparent at 8:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I value my time with my family and would rather spend it with them. every once in awhile i will do something for myself but i never go crazy and i certainly don't advertise it on my page! i'm not saying it's wrong to do so-to each his own. i am just expressing my opinion. please don't take it the wrong way.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Only the people i select will be able to view my full profile and photos. Everyone else will only see my name, photo, location, and contact table.

i downloaded the 2.0...not really knowing what i was doing. lol. i looked to see if mine was private or not, cuz i didn't remember, and i just found out i can have people i want to see my profile, or not. i can even not let certain friends see my profile. weird huh?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• on my facebook i have some stuff private, but my "friends" can see everything
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yes.
    Anonymous

• my myspace is set to Private, but my facebook isnt.. im not worried about future employers.. besides, if employers want to look you up, they can, its called money.. i worked for a Private Detective and we looked up people all the time. 12 bucks can get you a credit report on anyone. 16 bucks can you anything that you think is private, but is actually public record. I am a genealogist and I do stuff like this all the time. Marriage certificates, birth records etc. Myspace and Facebook i dont worry about, but there are things that I keep very private...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I do, but thats cause I dont want people that dont like or know me to look at my pics of my child...
    Anonymous