Minute Man?

So, does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to make your man last longer? In the beginning I assumed it was just the "new thing", ya know. like overly exciting, but now 5 years later...it's still the same. We have tried, a few things, but it just seems like he can't hang on....All tips appreciated!

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 2:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Have him look up Tantric Sex. That's about lasting longer.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My husband has always hat that issue (even with his ex wife). He just spends a lot of time with foreplay and pleasing me that way first. I think it's just the way some guys are wired and you just can't change it. So you learn ways to work around it so you both have fun.
    Anonymous

• have him masturbate before you have sex.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Doesn't help...
    Anonymous

• yeah the masturbate thing I thought would help....round two is supposed to last longer than round one....not so much here....but thanks for the thoughts!
    Pumelo

Comment by Pumelo (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• most of the time my SO can go the longest time , i mean long time and then i have had to stop cause it just ends up with me in pain, wish i could help, .. im really not trying to brag really
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hmm Tantric huh? Google..here we come!
    Pumelo

Comment by Pumelo (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• have him masturbate... and stop before he comes. Once he's soft again, have him do it again. Or try that during sex. When he feels he's about to come, stop all stimulation to him and switch to some form of female-centric foreplay. You could try numbing creams?
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sounds like my ex-husband...he could never break the minute cycle. It was a total turn-off though.
    Anonymous