TMI** ANAL **please dont bash me!!! adult content

ok so ive tried anal with my ex and he had a huge penis so it always hurt and he could never "get in" but my new guy has a tiny penis..sry its true..but he knows how to work it..its crazy.. but any suggestions to how to make it not hurt so much.. im so scared.. hes been asking for a long time and i just want to go ahead and give it hes been such a good boy lately so i want to show him some extra love.. i know he did anal with his ex so i know he is good on his end but im a anal virgin.. hell it took me 3 months b4 id even get on top.. that shows you how weird i am in bed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• lots of lube
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• throwing up

Anonymous

• I was the same way, my df is large and I was scared it was going to hurt, which it did, and I would tense up and it just wasnt working. But I got over that and even though I'm still scared it will hurt I just loosen up and think of how much he will enjoy it, as I as well at times, and we use lube and just work it first and then he enters LOL sorry to be graffic but....
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Lots and lots of lube. KY or Anal Ease.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i love it i do it a lot...its not that bad when you get used to it...but lots of lube and foreplay helps too...have him finger it while yer riding him to ease up some of the tension. Hope this helps.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Whats with all the voted down answers?? we answered her ??????
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• hmmm i dunno...i was honest and gave advice so idk .
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Like everyone said above....LUBE. Take it slowly and relex. The more you tighten the worse it is. And don't watch porn...those chicks can take anything in their hineys. There is also the chance you will never like it.... I have tried it several times cuz the hubby loves it. I personally don't in any way enjoy the sensation....but sometimes you just do what you gotta do :0
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 2:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• wow.. guess some people dont like the question.. i havent not liked anything.. why even open the question if you knwo what its about and you dont want to give input.. thank you ladies who did answer..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• some people are so ANAL themselves, that they have something against anal sex. I think they are jealous that some women enjoy it. & they refuse to

tell him to go slow. It takes the anal sphincters time to stretch, but they actually can stretch out pretty good if you give it time. Have him use his fingers, or even better...you can buy a real small dildo & use that to loosen you up. If you use a vibrator on your clitoris while he is in there, you can have real strong orgasms.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011