Married to a man over 50? adult content

Just wondering how often you have sex, if his desire for it has gone down. Also are his orgasms not that intense as they were when he was much younger. (This is a follow-up to another poster's question about having an older husband).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• My sisters husband is 17 years older then her!! I don't know about their sex life or if there is one!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My husband is almost 50. He likes sex at LEAST once a day, sometimes twice. I'm wondering if the dude is ever gonna slow down lol.
    Anonymous

• In his mind he has it several times a day but in reality he's lucky if he can still have it! Orgasms for him are almost non-existent and way too hard to work on anymore. He does keep trying though. He takes blood pressure medicine so can't seem to stay hard long enough to do anything there. So it's mostly about bj's and hand jobs. Erectile Dysfunction happens to a lot of men at that age.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mine was a wild man at 50. At 51 he showed signs of slowing down. He's almost 53 now and it looks like that party is about over.
    Anonymous

• my second hubby was 19 years older than me..we enjoyed sex several times a week until he need open - heart surgery....then his plumbing stop working and doc gave advice to help but hubby refuse to try....told him it was fine..i was happy as it was.....but he dumped me.....he lives alone except with visits with our daughter....we remain good friends...still love him and would do anything for him.....
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My husband is 53 and there is nothing wrong with our sex life or his performance.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2011