Symptoms of ovulation and pregnancy

Ok, my period lasted about 2 weeks last cycle (the first week it was very light). Now it's been a little over a week since my period went off and I feel pregnant, but I'm 95% sure this is not the case because it's early. I am nauseous, tired and I have frequent urination, cramping, and a clear discharge....basically most of the symptoms of pregnancy, but I feel like it's way to early to feel these symptoms. Now I have read that these are all symptoms of ovulation except the frequent urination, so I'm wondering if there are any other mommies that have these symptoms with ovulation. Or could I be pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am a late symptom feeler. With my first I never had any. I have heard that about some people, but I truly thought it was in their head. If you think you are about 8 days, then you wouldn't get a positive test, so I would say that you are in the wait and see period. I would say if you are TTC, this would be a good time to try, that way if you aren't pregnant then you might be later. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• if you go to webmd.com they got the 9 signs of early pregnancy
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• OP here: I've been pregnant before and I've had all these same symptoms, but the problem is that I believe it's too early to feel these symptoms. I've read that symptoms of pregnancy can be felt as early as 8 days after your period goes off, and I would be at about 8 days exactly. But honestly, I just don't think I'm pregnant, but I wanted to know if there was anyone else out there that had problems like this.
    Anonymous

• if you had sex you can be pregnant take a test when your period is missed or see a dr.
    Anonymous