Boyfriend turned peeping tom!?

OK....I was really sick last night and my "sweetheart" offered to run a bath for me to relax in. Well I went and took the bath, shaved my legs and all that and then when I got out I noticed his phone in a candle holder on top of the toilet...picked it up and found that he had set it up to record my entire bathtub session! So I deleted it and hit record and the set it back where it was...then soon as I left the bathroom he said he needed to go poo...(of course)....then a few mins later he comes downstairs and knew i knew when I asked if he enjoyed the show...he immediately said I was planning on scaring you and catch it on film but I felt bad cuz you are sick so i didn't.....I knew it was bullshit so after about 10 mins and 10x of him pleading his case he addmitted he just wanted to tape me in the tub! I am totally flipped out by this because we are so close and have been together for a yr and half and if he wanted to sit in room with me while I took a bath he coulda if he woulda just asked, he has before so it just creeped me out a little and I dont know what to think at this point!!! Please give some opinons!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• What a fuckin PERV! Seriously... he has mental problems. I would reconsider my relationship with him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• personally thats kind of hott! i guess i would've freaked a lil too but then i would have put on a show he would have really enjoyed, but thats just me i do stuff like that for my DH just for fun. maybe its a fantasy of his?? jmo.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yea that is kind of creepy! my husband has all kinds of videos of me on his phone but i gave him my consent, BIG difference.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah, that is weird and I would get a creepy feeling from now on about him.. I mean how many other times has he done that and you didn't know? Does he do that when you two are making love, you never know.. odd and I couldn't deal with all those questions, i'd just be done.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Wow.... I definitely agree with the first comment.
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 2:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• did you look thru his phone to see if he had recorded anything else?>
    Anonymous

• i would have thought it was funny, but almost everything is funny to me....i would have done the same thing to him when he'd least expect it.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Nobody should ever do that unless they have permission.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• All he had to do was ask (I'm assuming?)! *Sigh*
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Tell him a decent man would have asked for permission first.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011