Tempur-Pedic pillow or mattress owners:

Which type of mattress do/did you have, and how long did it take you to break it in?

How about the pillows? Same questions.

cypressandsage

Asked by cypressandsage at 2:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Have the Target brand pillow....love it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have a comforpedic which is the same except the cells are farther apart than a temper-pedic. The guy who sold it to us said it takes a person 3-6 months to truly adjust to a new mattress. It took about 2 months before I decided I love it to death!! I can't imagine a spring mattress again. As far as pillows go, I use my old pillow. I love my regular pillow.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i have a brand new mattres, it's only a full so for the two of us it took about a month to break in. it's still firm which is the way i like it but we aren't hobbling over eachother anymore when one of us moves, there's more of a balance
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2011