What diet pill does work or help?

Save the "diet pills are bad" speech because that's not what I asked.
I am exercising but I want something that will help along with that and eating good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• green tea pills will work well and vitamin b complex. both are natural.

I also have a bottle of hydroxycut that I use sometimes but not regularly. it hasn't worked well since they removed the ephedra. but it still works some.

but my best results have been from the green tea pills and vitamin b.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• faranhite
    Anonymous

• the poster is right about green tea capsules.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i think slim quick works great,, plus they have the powder that u can mix with water now and sip on all day,, it helps with all the reasons women have trouble losing weight and it is not too extremely expensive ,, i have used it for 5 months now and lost 15 lbs,,, helps with water weight too,.....
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Thanks all =)
    Anonymous

• Phentermine, prescription pill you get from your MD. Sorry, but the others DONT work as well, and the results are temporary. I wont save you the "diet pills are bad" speach because I worked in the weight loss industry and I've seen what they can do.. but I will tell you that prescriptions are amazingly safe compared to over the counter.
    Phentermine helped me lose 30 pounds in 4 months. Its not a "magic pill" I exercise every day, and eat healthy.. but it helped.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Green Tea capsules. They speed your meabolism up and they aren't hard on the wallet.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 4:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• There is one I really like, it helps with portion control or rather gives you what you need to eat less and feel satisfied pm me for info
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 9:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008