Love/Sex???? adult content

Can you be friends after you have sex???????.........

Be honest

I tried it before I was married and it worked for a little while but then I started getting feelings and couldnt handle it =(

HBU? do you honestly think it could happen?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup..absolutely.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think for awhile, but one is bound to develop those "feelings"
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i cant i start having feelings for them.. most women do... in my experience most men dont care and in the end the woman just gets hurt

Anonymous

• It depends on what you think about sex. I believe that sex is a gift from God to be shared between two people to become one. In that case sex can't be casual. If you think it's just something you do to take up some time or a quick feel good thing then you can do it. But eventually leaves people feeling empty inside.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am friends with ppl that I have had sex with...granted we had sex a LONG time ago before I ever even met my hubby, but we were friends then and I still occasionally talk to them....one is about to get married this summer. I think it depends on you and the person you had sex with. I also had casual sex with a guy and then he turned into the obsessive person that thought we were going to get married and have babies together, even after I got married he was always telling me that eventually I would leave my hubby for him (needless to say that "friendship" ended rather quickly).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My first love was the first guy i had sex with. We were best friends for years after that. He would still be my best friend if I wasn't married. So I guess it depends on you and him.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I am good friends with an ex-boyfriend. We were together for a couple years when we were in our late teens/early twenties. Now we are in our thirties and we are good friends. So I think it is possible to be friends with someone you had sex with. Very, very rare, but possible.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 3:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• it's possible, but not likely to last...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yeah, it's possible.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Again...attap5 --couldn't have said it any better. I agree completely with that. Eventually, I would think a person would just end up feeling empty and confused. Of course, there's always going to be some who claim they can just have empty sex without any emotion or attachment but for those people, IMO, they must not have a heart to begin with, Lol.

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011