If there was one thing that you could change about your life right now, what would it be? Go ahead and be totally selfish. It can be about you!

I have an auto-immune disease and suffer from chronic pain. I wish that a cure was found for this disease or the pain was to disappear and I never had to take pain medicine again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in

• i guess i would want to have the power to make things happen. the power to think about a situation and fix it instantly. i could just think about the sick and they would be healed. i could just think about debt and it would be erased. i could just think about the hungry and they would be fed. i could just think about the homeless and they would be sheltered. i guess thats pretty crazy but that is what i would do if i could. but i guess i can't take Gods power. i guess i better leave that for him to handle.
    Mrs.Carr81

Answer by Mrs.Carr81 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• debts paid down!
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I also am a Chronic Pain patient for last 17 lonnnng years of my life. I wish....oh how I wish they could fix me. I had a 2nd child breech delivery and too late for a c-section and it ruined me for life. I have low vertabrae , nerve damage and hip problems in both hips....they couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again basically. I couldn't walk for 3weeks afterward because it tore my tailbone, low vertabrae and both hip joints up terribly to get her through. Numerous other issues but those are main things I'm stuck with still today. Doctor was stuck in traffic, other Doctor was in C-section and it happened. My daughter is BEAUTIFUL & HEALTHY though!!!!!!!!!!!!! See her picture in my album- Avery.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• ~*Win Lotto*~... and I mean the jackpot! Because I'd buy a huge house with an even bigger yard... and do charity with the rest... always wondered what it would be like to start community gardens to help feed those in need... but the house with yard would be purely selfish for my kids
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I wish I had the power to give my daughter the baby she so wants and make me a grandma in the process.

Answer by older at 3:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• get financially stable (I don't need to be rich, just stable)
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Make my DH not have MS anymore I hate the uncertainty of this disease.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• give my hubby the life he deserves

hopeful_mommy_

Answer by hopeful_mommy_ at 4:12 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Im sorry about your illness :(
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I just want to live comfortably,i don't care about being rich. I want to be able to grocery shop without worrying about going over our budget.
    Anonymous