How to ??

I was told to lay with my son for 3 nights. Then stop( she said it would be an easy to get out of) But it's been at least a month now..

I need some easy/best ways to have my son not need me in his bed in tell he is asleep.

Thanks Mommas

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I still do it w/ my kids, its a safety nurturing issue... eventually it will be over though.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• try "monster spray" (lavander linen spray) and music with a night light or/ and a teddy bear with one of you dirty shirts (wore dirty, not dirty dirty) for him to have your smeel close by.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• we do bath time; read a book; cuddle some; say prayers and then I tell my son that it is time to go to sleep and let sleep fairies take over for the night so that I can have some time to myself and he usually falls asleep with no problems
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2011