Do you have a Bucket List? What are some that are top on your list and what are some that you have already done?

I had went on a trip to Israel and I have gone sky-diving. I would still like to visit Egypt, Italy, and Turkey.

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 3:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Yes*~.. and the really great thing is, my husband goes out of his way to make my dreams/desires come true.... I love him for it, but I feel guilty at the same time, probably why I am so willing to bend over backwards to make him happy!

I want to visit Israel, Western Wall some day... I love yours with Italy, since my husband is Italian, and I love the Idea of Egypt just off of history and the meaning for our family... but instead of your Turkey I would like to swap it for something tropical with maybe a rainforest... lol (I think a Safari would be awesome)... too much conflict to trust travel at this time to most places!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I want to sky dive. My list included Africa and I went on safari in 2009. I also have Egypt, Thailand and India on my list.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I want to travel to Egypt, Israel, Romania, Germany(Isle of Sylt), Fiji, New Zealand and Japan.
    I also want to learn how to fly a helicopter...no idea why, I just think it'd be fun.
    I want to run a full marathon without stopping.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• to travel anywhere overseas and to open up a small business of my own
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i've had a child and planted a garden. i still want to visit greece and have a golden retriever, just to name a few :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 6:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011